we started giving isaiah solids yesterday! (some fancy rice cereal from whole foods...) he took the cereal pretty well and made lots of funny facial expressions!
the funniest part was when isaiah tried to tell appah that he didn't want anymore! but umma distracts isaiah and appah gets in one more spoonful!
that's so cute. I think I say that after all your posts. Maybe I'll leave that out if you remember that cuteness is a given! Anyway, he did much better than Abigail with the solids. She cried and made a fuss.
3 comments:
Aww, he doesn't look too excited for that last spoonful :-) I love your videos!
I'm sure it won't be long before he demands more!
that's so cute. I think I say that after all your posts. Maybe I'll leave that out if you remember that cuteness is a given! Anyway, he did much better than Abigail with the solids. She cried and made a fuss.
Post a Comment