Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

happy easter!  we had tons of fun on easter sunday.

first we went to church and had yet ANOTHER egg hunt!  the weather was gorgeous and the kiddos got to pick tons of eggs.


next we had easter brunch with some friends.  and of course... ANOTHER EGG HUNT!  here are some of the kiddos lined up getting ready to find eggs.  (Isaiah is in the striped shirt looking down.  I don't know why Christina is sitting so far away from the other kids).
  
Finally I leave you with a private performance of "Have you seen the easter bunny" by Isaiah.  He was feeling very shy about it so in the middle he asks me to 1) look away 2) hold my hand to my ear to show that I'm still listening and 3) not to applaud at the end and make a big deal.  what a funny kid.

No comments: