we have been very busy this summer~~ even though its been so hot out!
here are some jumbled pictures!
 |
| isaiah finally got a hair cut |
 |
| hanging out at north avenue beach |
 |
| christina liked it at the beach--- just didn't want to be on the sand! |
 |
| lounging. you can see the city in the background |
 |
| we went to a balloon birthday party in the park. they tied notices on each balloon with the day and an email address hoping that people who find the balloons will email in their locations |
 |
| the kids running up the hill to release their balloons |
 |
| isaiah about to throw his balloon in the air |
 |
| chasing after the balloons |
1 comment:
I hope they treat mommy well on your bday! How do you get the photos so big?? I have issues... Still don't really know what I'm doing, haha.
Post a Comment